House2Homes Estate Agency GDPR And Privacy Statement
House2Homes Estate Agency ("House2Homes Estate Agency", we or us) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The security of your Personal Information is very Important to House2Homes Estate Agency and are committed to how we protect your personal information, we maintain an administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information you provide or we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, access, disclose or use.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is
House2Homes Estate Agency
15 Ariane Place
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you provide to us. You may provide us with information by filling in forms on our website(s) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register for an account or subscribe, contact estate agents via forms or phone numbers made available on our website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, provide feedback and/or when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you. When you visit our website(s) or use our app(s) we may automatically collect information about your computer or mobile device, including your IP address, information about your visit, your browsing history, and how you use our website(s) or app(s). This information may be combined with other information you provide to us, as described above.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, service providers, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. This information may be combined with other information you provide to us, as described above.
Types of Information Collect and why Article 6(1) gives us a lawful bases to processing the following information this is for the purpose of the legitimate interests Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.”
Existing Mortgage Details
How many dependants
New property details
Name of dependants
Estate Agent or Letting Agent details previously or presently used
Date of Birth
Self Employed Accounts
Your Landlord’s Details
Property ownership: Property deeds
National Insurance Number
Personal debt details
Proof of Deposit
Employers Phone Number
Details of Payslips
Source of funds
Driving license details and proof
Credit Card statement
Previous employers’ details
Next of kin details
Methods in how we collect information
In order for us to fulfilling your requests:
To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us in regards to sales valuations (sellers), rental valuations, looking to purchase properties from us (buyers)
To administer any promotion or competition that you enter via our website(s); and
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
In the general conduct of business, House2Homes collects information relevant to the services being sought across the range of services this is of legitimate interests as a lawful basis for processing is essentially the same as the equivalent Schedule 2 condition in the 1998 Act. We obtain this information from:
• Next of kin
• Spouse/partner/ family member
• Business associates
• Credit agencies
• Insurance companies
• Other law firms
• Health providers
• Through consent to 3rd parties disclosing information about you to us that they have collected.
• Insurance companies
Such information will be collected directly via the use of any of our standard forms, this could via internet, via email, in our branch or through a telephone call. We may also collect information through our affiliates or suppliers. In addition you may choose to submit information to us via telephone, and or email or through other marketing communication such a letters, txt, what Sapp or media such as Facebook.
You may agree also agree to 3rd parties disclosing information about you to us by using automated means such as cookies and web bacons, this can via our website, Facebook page and other digital assets.
We, may use third party web analytics services on our website and mobile apps the analytics provide that administrator these services use technologies such as cookies and web bacons to help us analyse how visitors use websites and apps
How we use your personal information and the Purpose of Collection:
We collect, use and hold your information for the purpose of:
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
• Assessing applications for and providing House2Homes Estate Agency products and services
• Conducting business, developing business relationships with House2Homes Estate Agency and its affiliates
• Processing payments/transactions including accounting, Authorisation, clearing, charge backs, auditing and billing, reconciliation, collection, complaints, enquires, credit checks and dispute resolution.
• Protect against money laundering, crime prevention, unauthorised transactions, tax evasion, claims and other liabilities and mitigate risk exposure, integrity, compliance and security of business processes.
• Provide, administer and communicate with you about House2Homes Estate agency services, offers programmes and promotions
• Compile business directors including business contact information
• Operate, evaluate and improve our products , services websites and mobile applications, other digital assets
• Comply with industry standard and our in house policies and procedures
Anti- money laundering:
In addition to helping and assisting you with a property related service we have to comply with certain regulations for example the Money Laundering. Terrorist Fencing and Transfer of Funds (information of the payer) regulations 2017 ( referred to as “ the regulations) House2Homes Estate Agency is required to obtain certain information from you to comply with the regulations . The information you provide will be used by House2homes Estate Agency will not be used by other parties unless it is required under law.
We will require to parts of separate Identification documents, one primary and one secondary document even if it appears on both lists, the information may be required at various stages of the process depending on whether you are Purchasing or (selling)
Purchasing (or Selling)
Primary documents - proof of ID
• Valid Passport with MRZ
• Valid full UK photo driving licence
• Valid full UK Driving licence (Non photo, paper) issued before 1998
• Valid EU/EEA/Switzerland photo driving licence.
• Valid EU/EEA/Switzerland national Identity Card.
• Valid UK Armed Forces ID Card.
• Valid UK Biometric Residence Permit (copy of both sides.)
• Valid Blue disabled drivers pass. (With photo)
• Valid Freedom Pass
• Valid Local Authority Bus pass.
• Department for Works & Pensions letter confirming pension details including
National Insurance Number dated within the last 12 months.
Secondary documents - proof of residence (home) .
• Valid full UK photo driving licence.
• Valid full UK Driving licence (Non photo, paper) issued before 1998
• Local authority council tax bill (dated within the last 12 months).
• UK Bank / Building societies statements/bills showing activity, dated within
the last six months. Including account number and sort code. (Internet printed acceptable.) UK mortgage statement (dated within the last 12 months.) (Internet printed acceptable.)
• Utility bill dated within the last 6 months including - Electricity bill (with MPAN number), Landline, Gas, Satellite TV, Water. (Internet printed acceptable.) (Not mobile phone bills.)
• Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) Inland Revenue (IR) Coding / assessment / statement (dated within the last 12 months) with National Insurance number.
• Department for Works & Pensions letter confirming pension details and NI Number. (Dated within the last 12 months). We reserve the right to employ third party electronic verification for the purpose of verifying identity. This search will not affect your credit rating.
We reserve the right to employ third party electronic verification for the purpose of verifying identity. This search will not affect your credit rating.
Lawful basis of processing
House2Homes Estate Agency processes your information under the following:
• Performance of a contract: where you enter into a contract withHouse2Homes Estate Agency and we need to process your information as part of this contract.
• Legitimate interests: some information is processed by House2Homes Estate Agency are as part of its legitimate interests which include: Fraud, risk assessment, due diligence, network and information security, suppressions and managing opting out of communications, profiling, direct marketing, monitoring, web analytics, cloud storage, acquisitions, updating customer details, lettings, sales, financial services and other core products and service provided by the data controller
• Public interest: some information is processed in accordance public interest such as relocations
• Consent: where we process information under consent we will seek you clear and unambiguous consent prior to processing your data
Information we share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this privacy notice or as indicate via consent process at the time the data is collected, we share the information we collect but not limited to:
• Vetted affiliates and partners/ financial institution/ insurance companies for business facilitation to provide required services, such as mortgages, insurance cover etc.
• Formally contracted service providers to perform services on our behalf
• Help desk and call centres
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
We contractually require these service providers to safeguard the privacy and security of personal information hey process on our behalf and authorise them to use or disclose the information only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
• Councils, health and care providers
• Other law firms
• Credit agencies, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Financial Task Force and other relevant regulatory bodies such as HRMC
• Additionally we may share information about you, if required to do so legally, to prevent harm or financial loss or reputable loss, for investigation purposes of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activities
• Perceptive employers requesting references via your written consent.
House2Homes Estate Agency Ltd reserve the right to transfer your information in the event of a sale or transfer (wholly or partially) of our business assets with reasonable efforts for the acquirer protect rights to contact the acquiring entity with questions concerning the protection and processing of your information.
How we keep your information
We keep information for a reasonable amount of time in order to perform its purposes listed above.
We only keep your information for as long as necessary. We generally keep your information for seven (7) years after the last contact with you. However House2Homes Estate Agency reserves the right to keep information for longer if we feel that there is a legitimate interests of House2Homes Estate Agency
For the purposes of the business conduct, enhancement, identification of fraud, money laundering and other potential un-authorised activities, house2homes estate agency engages profiling activities via direct use or anonymisation of sensitive personal information.
• Benchmarking employees; appraisals performance, bonus payments, disciplinary actions, improvements plans, promotions and awards.
• Background checks for new and existing employees, clients and business partners, affiliate/
• Financial viability laundering/ reports
• Business partner/ client portfolio position, performance , risk positions
• Anti-money laundering
• Tax reporting
• Credit defaulting/ exposure
Indirect profiling via anonymystion of personal information is also used for preparing and furnishing aggregated data reports showing ammonised information, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Complications, analysis, analytical and predictive and rules, and other aggregated reports for the purpose of advising our partners/ affiliates and servicing intuitions, retailers and other customers regarding past and potential future patters of services usage, spending, fraud, and other insights that maybe extracted from this data.
• Complying and communicating promotional and marketing information about products and services that House2Homes affiliates and other organisations that we affiliations with have and that maybe of interest to you.
• Conduction market research.
• Facilitating our internal business operations including the fulfilment of any legal requirements.
Your Rights and Choices
Your rights regarding the sensitive/ personal information we maintain about you enable you to exercise choices about what personal information we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you.
Access and Correction
You may have the right to:
• Obtain confirmation that we hold personal information about you.
• Request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you.
• Receive copies of the personal information that we maintain about you.
The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements.
The exercise these rights please contact us as set forth below.
Update and Correct Inaccuracy in your Personal Information
If you feel that the information we hold about you in incorrect or inaccurate you can contact us outlining the information you feel is incorrect of inaccurate. If we refuse to correct your personal information we will provide you a written notice that sets out the reason for our refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reason) and provide you with a statement regarding mechanism available to you to make a complaint. We will provide you with access to information that we hold about you:
Have the information blocked, anonymised or deleted
If you would like House2HomeS Estate Agency to delete, block or anonymise information we hold about you, you can contact us outlining what information you would like deleted, blocked or anonymised.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing list or submit a right to access, update, correct or delete your personal information, please contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Opting out of Processing
You can opt out collection of personal information by automating means e.g. when visiting our website or visit third party website and interact with our adverts, by using the Cookie Consent tour displayed on the website (the browser you use may provide option on how to opt out of receiving certain types of cookies). However without Cookies you may not be able to use all of the website features and/ or online services.
House2Homes Estate Agency operates a cookie
If we obtain your information by consent you have the right to withdraw any consent you previously provided to us.
If we process your information under legitimate interest you can object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information.
House2Homes Estate Agency we will apply your preferences going forward.
Doing so will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain House2Homes Estate Agency and affiliate products, services and promotions.
The right to Consent removal may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements and you will be informed appropriately.
How to contact us / complaints and feedback
• Make a complaint about a breach of your personal information, applicable privacy laws/ principles or a about concern, about House2Homes Estate Agency privacy practices.
• Would like access/ or update information or preference you provide to us
• Please see forms “forms to down load”
Smital Dattani Data Controller/ House2Homes Estate Agency
House2Homes Estate Agency
15 Ariane Place
If we fall short of your expectations in processing your personal information or you wish to make a complaint about our privacy practices, please contact us via details in the How to contact us on the above section.
To assist us in responding to your request, please give full details of the issue. We attempt to review and respond to all complaint with a reasonable time. If we cannot for lawful reasons complete your request we will explain this to you to the extent that we lawfully can.
How we protect personal information:
The security of your personal information is very important and House2Homes Estate agency is committed to protecting the information we collect.
We maintenance armistice technical and physical
o to provide you, or permit House2Homes Estate Agency, or selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services that may interest you;
o to customise or enhance your experience on our website(s) and services, including via the display of adverts and direct communications you receive from us which may be based on your activity on our website(s) or the website of anotherHouse2Homes Website and media channels ;
o to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you, which may be based on your activity on our website(s) or the website of our partner websites ZPG Group Company or third parties’ websites; and
o to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them, which may be based on your activity on our website(s) or the website of another ZPG Group Company or third parties’ websites.
• Service improvements and account management:
o to notify you about changes to our service and to send you service emails relating to your account;
o to administer our website(s) and for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
o to provide information and services to estate agents that allow them to monitor and benchmark their own performance; and
o as part of our efforts to keep our website(s) safe and secure.
• Advertisers and advertising networks and other third parties that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website(s). Your personal information is generally shared in a form that does not directly identify you.
We may also share your personal information with third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, along with its professional advisers. If Zoopla, a ZPG Group Company or the ZPG Group of Companies, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If required in order to obtain professional advice.
Where we store your personal information
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org we use to collect your data, unsubscribing via any marketing emails we send.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates or other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. However you may have the right to:
• Obtain conformation that we hold personal information about you
• Request Access to and receive information we maintain about you
• Receive copies of the persona information we maintain about you
The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements
To exercise these rights, please contact us set as set forth below.
Update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information
If you feel that the information we hold about you is incorrect or inaccurate you can contact us outlining the information you feel is incorrect or inaccurate.
If we refuse to correct your personal information, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons why for our refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding mechanisms available to you to make a complaint. We will provide you with access to information we hold about you. As stated above we can charge £10.00 for this information.
Object to the processing of your personal information
If you would like object to any processing of your information we hold about you, you can contact us outlining what information you would like to object to.
Have the Information Blocked, Anonymised
If you would like House2Homes Estate Agency to delete, block or anonymise information we hold about you, you can contact us outlining what information you would like deleted blocked or anonymised.
To update your preferences, ask to us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request to access, update, correct or delete your personal information please contact us specified in the “ Hoe to contact us” Section Below
Opting out of processing
You can opt out collection of personal information by automated means, e.g when visiting our website or visiting third party websites and interact with our adverts, by using the Cookie Consent Tool.
House2Homes Agency Anti- money laundering policy
Money laundering is the process by which the illegal origin of wealth is disguised to avoid the suspicion of law enforcement authorities. Money laundering undermines confidence in the international financial system. The challenges in the fight against money laundering are vast, and potential threats exist in every corner of the world. Financial services firms, regulators and law enforcement agencies alike work very hard to stay ahead of increasingly sophisticated criminals that seek to exploit the global financial system.
House2Homes Estate Agency’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing Estate Agency Services that enable growth and economic progress. Consistent with this goal, House2Homes Estate Agency is committed to the fight against money laundering and leading the way in Responsible Estate Matters we will conduct that is transparent, prudent and dependable.
The following key principles govern House2Homes Estate Agency’s approach to controlling Anti-Money Laundering (AML) risk:
Compliance with AML laws and regulations;
Cooperation with and support of regulators and law enforcement agencies in their efforts to prevent, detect and control financial crime;
Serving customers and providing services consistent with House2Homes Estate Agency’s AML risk appetite and commitment to responsible finance and the highest ethical standards, and
Adherence to the requirements of AML Program.
House2Homes Estate Agency’s recognizes its obligation to cooperate with and support regulators and law enforcement agencies in their efforts to prevent, detect and control financial crime, and to comply with AML laws and regulation to close off the financial channels that money launderers and terrorist organizations use for illicit purposes. We have also worked to ensure that we have proper policies, processes and controls in place to deter money laundering and other financial crimes against Estate Agency, our clients and stakeholders.
AML Control Lifecycle
Built on and guided by this foundation are the key Program elements that are executed throughout three phases of the AML Control Lifecycle: Prevention, Detection and Reporting:
Prevention: Building and adhering to a robust Know Your Customer (KYC) program that focuses on the creation and administration of globally consistent standards/policies, customer risk scoring, on-boarding and maintenance of customer data housed in an enterprise-wide repository.
Detection: l transaction monitoring to identify unusual or suspicious transactions or patterns of activity, as well as robust Global AML Investigations to provide holistic reviews of both new and existing clients across various businesses and regions.
Reporting: Active creation, tracking and filing of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs), Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) and Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs), as required in many countries.
AML Program Execution
House2Homes Estate Agency’s risk management framework – including the AML Program – is based on Two lines of defence :
First Line of Defence (Business Management) - Each of House2Homes Estate Agency’s Businesses, including in-Business risk personnel, owns and manages the risks, including compliance risks, inherent in or arising from the Business, and is responsible for having controls in place to mitigate key risks, performing manager assessments of internal controls, and promoting a culture of compliance and control.
Second Line of Defence (Independent Control Functions) - House2Homes Estate Agency’s independent control functions, including Compliance, Finance, Legal and Risk, set standards according to which House2Homes Estate Agency’s and its businesses are expected to manage and oversee risks, including compliance with applicable laws, regulatory requirements, policies, procedures, and standards of ethical conduct. In addition, the independent control functions provide advice and training to House2Homes Estate Agency’s Businesses and establish tools, methodologies, processes and oversight of controls used by the Businesses to foster a culture of compliance and control and to satisfy those standards. AML Advisory and Coverage AML Compliance Officers (AMLCOs), support their respective Business by providing regulatory compliance expertise and guidance in an advisory capacity to Business Management. They are responsible for coordinating, monitoring and, where appropriate, overseeing day-to-day compliance with the Global AML Program.
Our Continued Vigilance
House2Homes Estate Agency’s is fully committed to remaining vigilant to prevent the use of our products and services by those who seek to abuse them. We continually seek to combat money laundering and terrorist financing through the prevention, detection and reporting of unusual or suspicious behaviour. We actively work to prevent terrorist organizations from accessing our financial services, readily assist regulators and law enforcement agencies in their efforts, and promptly respond to inquiries.
We also continually evaluate the strength of our existing policies, procedures and technologies, and update them, as necessary, to address the changing environment. We also train our staff to assure that they are well versed in the evolving techniques that criminals use to infiltrate the system and are well-equipped to combat money laundering and other financial crimes.
The fight against money laundering is a constant and evolving process. At Citi, we recognize that preventing money laundering and identifying possible terrorist financing activities involves constant diligence and the ability to keep pace with the sophisticated schemes employed by criminals. We acknowledge that we must constantly work to identify and understand the potential risks of money laundering and terrorist financing.
With immediate effect all clients that are either our landlords, tenants, vendors and or buyers will be asked to pay £40.00 annually to go through a KYC, EDD and DD.